Can I expand invoice details in (Customer Statement Transactions) report?

The Customer Statements (Transactions) report shows (Invoice) is there a way to instead show the contents of the invoice here?

so instead of:
invoice 100$
Receipt: 100$

it shows:
item 10 10$ 100$
reciept 100$

Is that possible in custom reports?

This is not possible but why not try the following:

1. Click on Tab “Sales invoices”
  2. Click on “Sales Invoice -Lines” is at bottom of page see screenshot
    Screenshot 2023-12-16 at 11.02.12
  3. Click on “Edit columns” and show whatever you want but include reference number.
    Screenshot 2023-12-16 at 11.03.30
  4. Click on the column header “Customer” to sort the list by customer.
  5. Click on Copy to Clipboard:
    Screenshot 2023-12-16 at 11.05.43
  6. Paste in a spreadsheet and do any further sorting formatting there.

We want to send transactions to the customer and they will compare/check it with theirs … currently they need to sit beside me and check each invoice with me…

is there at least a way to make a report show all invoices of a customer so they can compare it?

@hunar1997 I showed you the way, just try it.

1 Like

As @eko just said. You can use something called Sales Invoices lines.
This option will allow you to open all the sales lines. It has the customer Name, Qty and price.
Then you can use Excel to attach your filtered by customer report to the statement from the program.

That would do too, gr8t.

This method works fine until the receipt Paid by “Contact” is left empty (Customer is selected on account receivable line only). Those transactions are missed so there are chances of error. I don’t know if it’s by design or a bug.

This look good, bat we can not merge Sales Invoice with Receipt in one report

1 Like

very nice @Mabaega but we dont have Unit price in this report. :pensive:

Actually we can. I was able to extract itemized statement but with the exception of those transactions which is mentioned above.

2 Likes

I like this report, thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

I won’t recommend using it. It works most of the time, but it misses some transactions (Just checked Journal entries are also missing). It works fine to the level of invoice, credit notes other than that adjustments (write-offs etc) are not included. It wouldn’t be an issue if Invoice line were exposed to account receivable.

OMG that’s exactly what I wanted :smiley: thank you very much

I’m in the process of convincing my company to use manager and the absence of this report was their excuse