Callin pdc cheques in payable notes and receivable notes

current situations for processing cheques is pending and clear , but i need as regularly the pdc cheques to call in payable notes or receivable notes so it is easy if we close the financial year will show in financial statements .
thanks

There is nothing in Manager called payable notes or receivable notes so it is not clear what you mean, to me at least.

Also pdc cheques?

what i mean : pdc ( post date cheque ) how will appear in financial statements

Use Customers (receivables) or Suppliers (payables) or create additional balance sheet chart of accounts - notes receivable (asset) or notes payable (liability)

that is my first question system is not recognize PDC cheques and transfer to notes receivable (asset) or notes payable (liability) directly

Different countries have different laws about PDC’s and you would need to refer to your local laws.

If you wish to record a PDC as a receivable or payable (depending on whether you are receiving or issuing the PDC) you can create Cash Account Control accounts with corresponding Cash Accounts and record against these until the date of the cheque arrives when an Inter Account Transfer can then be used to transfer to the relevant bank account.

thanks AJD