Batch Printing Sales Invoices

I am not the developer and know nothing about schedules or plans for software changes. I am a user and forum moderator.

I am sure there are 100’s if not many more users (me included) hanging on for the ability to send bulk recurring invoices (in my case weekly) and bulk statements to customers. This dates back to 2015 and has been a long time coming and will be most welcomed when the features finally eventuate. It must be one of the most wanted features under development. I hope @lubos will be able to finalise this feature in the not too distant future. Thanks for a fantast program getting better and better each version.

3 Likes

Well I hope this printing applicable to all listing view, not just sales invoices. The batch I had in mind is like checkbox near on the left side of each line transactions. Then the UI will be available the radio button to be click to execute, such as printing, delete, or export as pdf/csv format.

I also had this idea of flagging (mark) transactions to be view in custom listing for reviewing purposes, it made the manager or supervisor easily to finalize the data.

1 Like

any updates yet !?

Unfortunately these types of User efficiency features seem to have a low priority as noted by the March 2016 date for this topic.

1 Like

@brucanna and @tut do you guys prepare the transactions with pdf for for auditor, or is better to give access online (view) or a copy of manager backup file?

1 Like

That is a decision for you to make, @acecombat2. My personal preference is to give any government auditor precisely what has been asked for in the most restrictive format possible and nothing else. Generally, that means a specially prepared paper document answering only the specific question asked. To my own accountant, I provide only standard financial statements to support tax filing, because I’m not legally required to have any of my businesses audited.

2 Likes

got it.

My business has grown to the point where I need to register for VAT. My tax authority wants to see all my sales invoices to date (more than 300). I have most of them as PDFs already, but might need to update them to include more customer details, so I’m looking forward to having the ability to batch export sales invoices. I’m hoping they’re not going to insist I print them all, but if they do I think that should be easy enough (if expensive) by using PDF software to merge them all into a single document and printing that.

1 Like

Hi GrahamvdR, you can always try PDFMate - its a FREE PDF Merger

1 Like

Most PDF Software can do merging for free. You won’t need to pay expensive software to do that. I think even the basic function of Adobe Viewer can do that without going Pro.

The issue with this topic is to be able to Batch download/Print out multiple (by customer or by checkbox or by filter).

A temporary solution is I suppose there is “Batch export” and you can mail merge the data in a “invoice” like design and print from there.

Otherwise, you just have to click download and download each individual item for the time being. Also it help to use Web Browser as you open multi-tab.

1 Like

As you said the main issue is opening each report and saving it in pdf. Think also to the supplier statements. It takes a lot of time to open ech one and save it. Merging all of them in one pdf can be done for free and quickly with many softwares.

2 Likes

Hi is this feature under development or ??? This feature is very much required not only for invoices but also for printing payslips of say 50 or 100 employees with single go instead of printing payslip of each employee one by one.

If you have 50 to 100 employees, you would be much better off using a payroll package instead of trying to run a payroll service in Manager

multi invoices printing is needed for us
thanks

1 Like

Added to the latest version (21.1.30).

There is Batch PDF button in the bottom-right corner when viewing any table with View buttons (not just invoices).

When the button is clicked, you will be able to select documents to compile into single PDF.

Tip: Selecting the first checkbox will select all items in the view.

Then click Batch PDF button at the bottom of the screen.

5 Likes

Great great innovation. Thanks @lubos

This is a great addition to the App :+1:t5:.

Great addition, very helpful.

Looking forward to batch emailing :grin:

1 Like