Not sure whether this is related to the Bank Rules in Bugs.
Up until recently the bank statement import using bank rules was working just fine. Now I find that when importing bank account all entrys now have the same bank rules account. When I change the first entry ( or any entry) in bank rules to the correct account then all entries, then have the same account. So at each entry I need to go into bank rules change the account go back to the first screen post it then go keep repeating.
Screenshot 1 sows the first screen then when I change the bank rule and return the scond screeshot shows the result. ( I have searched forum and guides to sort this but to no avail. )
I am using Win 10 and Manager V 21.6.17
Many thanks for any guidance or help.