Balance sheet - division wise

Hi,

I have created division in the name of my family members. P&L of members tally with total in the reports but the balance sheet total of members does not tally with the total column.

I think it could be because of the journal not having the division codes. How do we fix this.

i thought i will take the individual departcode trial balance and do. There also the divisional tb is not tallying with the total TB number account wise.

Would it be possible to illustrate your problem with copies of the screens ?

Your problem will turn out to be that you do not have everything assigned to a division. Without knowing your exact setup in detail, it is impossible to guess what that might beā€”bank accounts, assets, etc.

hi,

My mistakes are as under :slight_smile:

1. bank accounts were not assigned to any division
  2. some of the old balance sheet releated journal entries did not have division in one leg
  3. some of my custom rules for bank entry import did not have the division code.

Bug in the system - Division code exception report is not working proper for old entries. I had to write custom report and get around 100 entries, which i resolved by going and assigning division code.

Thanks. It is resolved.