Balance Goods to recive from Purchase Invoice

Somebody please tell me, How can we know whether the particular purchase invoice, was good received, or not, if received what is the balance to received.

if you have enabled Goods Receipts tab, then under the Inventory Items tab the Qty on hand column shows the actual goods in stock and the Qty to receive column shows the pending quantity to be received.
read the guides regarding inventory management.

My program to customize, inventory item, the inventory item tab is grey, no response to mouse click.
What should i do,

what edition of Manager are you using? desktop, cloud or server?
and what version?
can you post screenshots?

I am using Cloud, what i noticed is if there is no data, can click , if there is data can not click, anyhow please

see the screen shot

@melvin, you are not looking at the Inventory Items tab. You are looking at the Customize list. The only function of that list is to enable or disable tabs. You cannot do anything to the Inventory Items option because you have 507 inventory items already created. To view records of a specific inventory item, you must click the Inventory Items tab in the left navigation pane. Click either the Update button or Back arrow to get out of this screen.

@Tut Tut, thank you for the info. This mean i can not add “Qtty to Recive” column anymore.?

I don’t understand your question. Speaking literally, no, you cannot add the Qty to receive column in the Inventory Items tab. Manager adds it automatically when the Goods Receipts tab is enabled. If you have not yet, read the three Guides on how to manage inventory, beginning here: Manager Guides. Pay close attention to the Caution statements concerning delivery notes and goods receipts.