I have recently downloaded the manager.io for my meduim size business and am quite happy with all the features yet am having some problems setting everything in place especially that i do not come from an accounting background.
I have a construction company and my expenses are based on the folllowing:
- Site Expenses
- Material Purchase/Expenses
- Employee Expenses
Each project i have in hand i have created it as a customer and have been able to put the expenses in to each and every customer via creating Sales Invoice.
I also logged in to the system all my suppliers and been able to put any purchase from the supplier via Purchase invoices and when i do pay my supplier i link the payment to the supplier via Debit Note.
But i would like to know the following please:
- Is the above that i am doing correct?
- How do i link the cost of employee salaries to each Customer/ Site?
- On the Journal entry i dont see an option to link my daily cash expenses to a customer. How do i register my daily cash expenses?
- I tried to go to Settings → custom fields and change the items under expenses and some other to suit my business yet they have not appeared all the in the options under expenes under sales invoice.
I will Start with above any assistance will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance