Adding column

Dear Sir,
In sales and invoice and delivery note i would like to add new fields. Please see below columns i want to add.

s.no unit

VAT 15%

Read this Use custom fields | Manager and this Add custom fields for individual line items | Manager

What do you mean by “s.no unit”?

@NURA is probably referring to serial number and unit (of measure).

In addition to the Guides @Joe91 mentioned, read the Guide about setting up inventory items, where you will learn about units: Create and manage inventory items | Manager.

The screen shot also includes mention of VAT 15%. Read this Guide: Create and use tax codes | Manager.

SIR, I SOLVE THE TAX PROBLEM BUT I COULD NOT SOLVE THE BELOW PROBLEM.

1. S.NO i mean “Serial No” Column i want to add in my Sales Quote and Sales Invoice and Purchaser Order and Credit Note.
  2. Unit :- When i am making quotation i should mention there is the item is PCS, Roll, Gal, KG etc and i did this one in inventory but when i did this one in inventory, in place of QTY, UNIT VALUE IS APPEARING.

SIR I WOULD LIKE TO ADD S.NO AND UNIT COLUMN TO MY Sales Quote and Sales Invoice and Purchaser Order and Credit Note.

PLS HELP ME.

@NURA, you were already provided links to the illustrated Guides that address your desires. According to the link history indicators, you did not read them.

SIR I DID FOR VAT THE PROBLEM IS SOLVE BUT FOR UNIT AND QTY I AM FACING PROBLEM SEE BELOW PICTURE

@NURA here is nothing wrong with it. when u add 2 different products then pcs will change into Qty and in each product line it will display unit name u specified.

Dear Manish,
Thanks for your support, but my case is different as i am making sales quotation for ITEM1 ex HDMI CABLE Qty 1 Unit Price 750 and Amount is 750. When i complete my making quotation and the display is coming like below. In place of Qty it is showing PCS, see below picture.

This should help you with the serial numbers

This theme is before improved support for RTL, so you might need to modify it for better RTL support.

For splitting the Qty and UOM columns, you can do that in themes but you’ll need to hire a developer.

its because there is only one item with one unit name. instead of picking up qty name its using unit name provided by u. if u want test it , then add a another item in the same invoice with different unit name. then u will see that qty will appear. test and run

if only one item is there in the invoice then manager will automatically fetch the unit name and it will change the heading of the qty. so it will display u as 1 Pcs as Pcs is ur unit name of hdmi cable. That is not an issue at all.

when u add more than one item in invoice with different unit name of the product then it will reflect as Qty on the invoice.