Add Sr.No column

hi friends,

i am new to Manager software i want to add column before any in invoices, PO, qoutes and sales. please help me on this topic

Please search the Guides before starting new topics. See https://www.manager.io/guides/10303.

If you do not find the answer to your question in the Guides, search the forum. This subject has been discussed many, many times.

i am a new to manager software i want to add coloum before invoice in colour theme please help me you have give code for plain theme

It is not clear what you are asking.

The topic title is different from the content.of your question

You can add a line item custom field to record serial numbers on sales invoices

Users are responsable for editing custom themes. If you do not have the expertise, then you need to hire a programmer

<td style="font-weight: bold; padding: 5px 10px; text-align: center; border-left-width: 1px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-top-width: 1px; width: 1px">#</td>
<td style="padding: 5px 10px; text-align: center; border-left-width: 1px; width: 1px">{{ forloop.index0 | plus:1 }}</td>

both the above lines of code are responsible for line numbers in themes. refer this guide to find where these lines are and then place these codes in your color theme at exactly the same place as seen in the guide.