Add Subsidiary ledgers in for Accounts in the P&L

This behavior is unrelated to the change allowing groups to be collapsed. It is associated with the entirely different feature of being able to exclude zero-balance accounts from financial reports. That feature resulted in all zero-balance accounts showing as the default behavior, including default control accounts that may be unused and Starting balance equity. The fact is, those hard-coded accounts still exist.

Sorry but I donā€™t agree. First the thing has changed after this update. Second, if I donā€™t want to hide ā€œzeroā€ balance accounts why should I have unwanted and uncategorised account in my CoA that previously didnā€™t appear?

Nice try to make an evident bug as a wanted featureā€¦ why should I keep an always empty, since itā€™s not linked to any inventory item, and uncategorised account to mess around my CoA?

Well, I noticed it earlier, when the exclusion of zero-balance accounts was allowed.

I did not say you should. I was only pointing out that the behavior is not related to collapsing of groups according to what I have observed.

I am not trying to make anything into anything else. I was just trying to explain what happens.

@Davide, just create new topic for control accounts issue and Iā€™ll mark it as a bug.