Where to download version v20.9.89

I am looking for manager version v20.9.89 in order to update old databases. However, the releases on github only go back one year from now.

Where can I download older versions?

I don’t think it’s needed anymore. The latest version is able to import the old database format again.

4 Likes

i am trying to download manager for the first time but the site is not working why?

@emmy_okadonye It’s working fine for me. Perhaps, if you are in a region where the undersea internet cables are damaged you might have internet issues.
If Download | Manager.io isn’t working for you try the github repo as an option: Releases · Manager-io/Manager · GitHub

On what device and what operating system? The links @pau provided should work from Nigeria.

windows

i shared my screen to show you what i am seeing

Are other websites showing up? You show a time out error which usually indicates poor bandwidth. I also would advise to download from Download | Manager.io. Please note that this “…Requires Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit) or newer…”

on windows

Windows has many versions. So which version of Windows do you use? However, that is not the problem. Your problem is that you can not download Manager. This is an issue with your internet access or as explained Firewall or proxy settings. The filesize is about 75Mb.

windows 10. so how do i download it?

That was explained several times. Click on Download | Manager.io then click on Windows free download (see screenshot). This will download the installation file to your download folder.

I also explained that the error screenshot you showed explained what went wrong which has nothing to do with the Manager website nor downloads from Nigeria. You need to check:

1. The internet connection. To investigate your internet go to https://www.speedtest.net/ and click on Go. Once finished share the screenshot. It wil show your download and upload speeds.

2. Check the Proxy and Firewall (of your internet settings!). Follow the instructions at Find Proxy Settings on Your Computer (for Local Testing parameters)

3. If all else fails then Running Windows Network diagnostics. (last resort but do not think it is the issue).