Version 24.3.10 Inventory System

I have just downloaded and installed the latest version 24.3.10.1347, but the inventory items no longer display Item code, Description, Purchase price Qty on hand etc. How do I add these fields in the Inventory Items? Appreciate your assistance.
Regards
Joe

Have you tried “Edit columns” at the end of the Inventory Items Tab?

Hi Shahabb, thanks for your prompt reply. Yes, I have tried that, I think it is called “Advance Query”, I also manage to add some fields, but they are not displayed in a manner in which I can arrange, i.e. Item Code, Item Name, Description, Qty on hand etc. Just not presentable. If you know what I mean.

Have you rearranged the column order?

That is a good question.
By default, it has Item name, Qty Owned, Average Cost, Total Cost.
Under Advanced Query, I manage to add Item Code, Description etc., but they all appear on a different page and not on the default page. I don’t see Edit Column as suggested by Shahabb, and I don’t know how to rearrange column when they are on different pages? Can you help?

In the inventory tab click on edit columns (bottom right of screen)

Then tick the columns you want displayed and re-order as required

1 Like

Hi,

Thank you so much, I got it now.
Many thanks.
Appreciated.

One other question though.
How to adjust the column width? Because now the description column is too narrow to fit anything.

Thanks

Column width auto adjusts to fit screen width. There is no way to manually change it unfortunately.