Track quantity to Receive

I realised that the addition of the optional feature “Track quantity to deliver” in the Sales Orders, is very usefull. I suggest to add an equal optional feature as “Track Quantity to Receive” in the Purchase Orders. That can be justified to the need to keep track of the receivables when many times we receive Inventory products from our suppliers, that enter the inventory with Delivery Notes and the Invoice arrives much later.

The option is already there

But you first have to enable Goods Receipts for it to show up

Dear sirs

I use MANAGER desktop (stand alone) Ver.21.5.45

I checked my customization and:

1. “Goods Receipts” box is checked
  2. “Track quantity to Receive” of inventory item is checked

As I see the processing links are

1. For sales:
  2. Sales Order filled àQty to Deliver appears in the column of the Sales Orders page together with the amount ordered to be sold.1. For Purchases
  3. Purchase Order filled à No appearance of “Qty to Receive” at the Purchase Orders Page.
  4. Recommendation: When Purchase Order is filled à To appear in the Purchase Orders Page a column with the “Qty’s to Receive” and the amount ordered to be purchased.

OK, so you want the information to appear on the Purchase Orders tabs similar to how Sales Orders behave, right?

Yes that is correct.

Στις Πέμ, 3 Ιουν 2021, 9:33 μ.μ. ο χρήστης Agile Solutions via Manager Forum <manager1@discoursemail.com> έγραψε: