Still not sure if I set up Drawings properly

It sounds like you may have found it already. But, just in case, Retained earnings appears automatically when you create a business. The default name follows the practice used for corporations/companies rather than sole traders. But it is the same thing: the net of all earnings, income, expenses, dividends, draws, and whatever since the inception of the company. Only in the case of a sole trader is it equivalent to owner’s equity.

No, that is not what I tried to convey. There are many ways capital accounts can be organized, so I did not say “should.” But, if you want, you can set up your chart of accounts so drawings come straight out of Retained earnings. And contributions can go straight in. But if you do that, you should rename that account as Owner's equity, not Drawings. Doing so is simpler, but it also deprives you of instant visibility of contributions and drawings during a year. Even so, that information can still be recovered quite easily from Manager. For example, the Statement of Changes in Equity report not only provides it, but actually breaks things down in finer detail.

Again, I will not say “should.” I will say “could” for reasons I have explained. Your accountant, if you use one, may have strong preferences about how your chart of accounts is set up. And local tax and reporting regulations may suggest specific structure to the chart of accounts. If you plan to change the organizational structure of your business in the future, you might find additional detail useful.

All I was trying to do was show you an easy method for sole traders that keeps the chart of accounts simple and the number of closing and clearing entries to a minimum. It is still sound accounting practice and, in my personal opinion, clarifies the equity picture for a small company owned by a single person. It is also much easier to understand if you are not an accountant.