Sales Invoice Printing as if taken from web

Hi, I have just updated the Manager software to the latest and when printing the Sales Invoices they are being printed as if taken from a webpage with header showing date and time and footer with some weblocation. Is there a way I can arrange this to how it used to print before? As a clean looking sales invoice as this is very frustrating and not a professional way to print invoices

1 Like

Manager always operates as a browser, taking some preferences from your default browser. The header and footer you mention are due to your browser preferences. Depending on your operating system and browser in use, the procedures for changing these preferences vary. Consult documentation for your operating system and/or browser.

@Karl_Deguara
Assuming you are using windows this is in your printer settings, not your browser settings.
When presented with the print options dialogue go to ‘More Settings’

Then untick Headers & Footers

3 Likes

It’s a bit more complicated than that.

The old default theme format specifically caters for the built-in PDF printer and is deliberately designed to be ignored by browsers because most browsers expect a single table row for the headers and will mess things up if you give them anything else.

The solution is quite a bit more complicated than that and it requires some CSS trickery sorcery to get this to work – which is beyond my skills. Also, themes appear to not support mixing your CSS with your themes so I have to host style sheets somewhere else and link them and my cloud storage doesn’t support that.

I know that this pales in comparison to other projects the developer is working on, but maybe at a later time, theme codes could be changed to better support headers and footers, or at least I hope so.

1 Like

Thanks, just worked for me. :+1: