Printing Issue

Lobos than you so much for your support the Manager new version fixed all the error thanks

@Adel_Elkady, @norfolkislandam, @Frans, @David_Hancock, @justie75, @AAmey, I am trying to clean up this forum topic. Many updates have occurred since some of you posted, and it looks like your problems should have been cleared up, but it is impossible to tell for sure. Would you please let me know if you are still having a printing problem? If I don’t hear from you within a couple days, I will clear this bug report.

If you do have a problem, please open a new topic and describe it so it can receive proper visibility and attention. Thanks.

The last version is a very stable one and it has no problems thanks for your support

Thank you Tut…I downloaded again and my problem with email is resolved. Cheers David

The latest version has fixed my problem :wink: Thank you alot!

Nearly everyone who replied at any time on this subject has indicated their problem was solved. I am removing this topic from the Bugs category and closing it to further postings. If you have a problem, please start a new topic.