Print problem

I am trying to take print. But it is not supporting any format. To classify more, I am taking the print in file and when trying to open the file is opening in computer language. Email is also not supporting.

You need to furnish more information. What are you trying to print? How are you trying to print? Are you printing a PDF or using the Print button directly? What edition (desktop, server, cloud)? What operating system.

Dear team,

I am trying to take print out of Trial, P&L & BS directly clicking the print button. I am using laptop

and operating system is Windows 2007.

Regards,

Abhijit Ray

Tut

August 10

You need to furnish more information. What are you trying to print? How are you trying to print? Are

you printing a PDF or using the Print button directly? What edition (desktop, server, cloud)? What

operating system.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Can you generate a PDF and print that?

Yes that I have done.

Your problem is still not clear. You say you are printing using the Print button. But you also say you are trying to open a file. That does not make sense. And you did not answer some of the questions in my first response. Please answer all of them.

Also, what do you mean by “email is not supporting?” What exactly is the problem?