Previous customer balance in current invoice

How can I get previous customer balance in current bill?

2 Likes

What do you mean? Are you looking for variable for the purpose of customizing the look of the invoice?

Yes, customize the invoice or I need to show customer previous balance due + current payment and balance outstanding in invoice.

There is currently no variable which contains customer balance. I’ll have a look at it soon. For now, you will need to send customer statement to show the outstanding balance.

See: Guides | Manager

@lubos any news on this feature?

Nothing has changed. If you want a customer balance, create a Customer Statement.

Hello! Any news about this feature? I need this feature by the apartment association invoices. Cos people pay who knows what kind of amount and its always a headache to clear unpaid invoices. Also im tired to send every month around 100 customer statements :slight_smile:

Any news on this @lubos ? Even knowing the variable to use it in custom themes will suffice for now.

@BawarYassin, if you read the entire thread, you will see there is no such variable for sales invoices. Themes can only change the appearance of the invoice, not the content.

@Tut, And if you check the date, you will see he said “currently” seven years ago. I was hoping for an update on this.

There’s still no such variable. All the variables used are included in the default “Plain Theme”.