Dear team, according to new mandatory rules of KSA government for issued sales invoice started from Dec 4th 2021, which is as following:
1- QR code supposed to be applied on header of each printed invoice contained
- “Company Name”: Company Name
- “VAT Tax Registration No.”: VAT ID
- “Customer Name”: Customer Name
- “Customer VAT ID”: Customer VAT ID
- “Invoice Date”: Invoice Date
- “Total Invoice Amount Excluded VAT”: Total Amount without VAT amount
- “Total VAT Amount”: Total VAT Amount
- “Total Invoice Amount Included VAT”: Total Amount with VAT amount
2- Invoice date on invoice header shall contain date and time.
3- Invoice header shall contain Customer VAT ID.
So is that customization planned to be added to Manager Cloud Edition or not?