New Experimental Summary Screen

I am sorry, @Skn. I do not understand what you are saying in your last three posts.

Could the new changes be causing this?

When any of them is clicked, it shows rates as entered today.

FX

I haven’t entered any rate today though

Dear, I was asking that once there was an option that while drilling cost, once clicked on total cost of production order it will take to cost of each inventory item contributing to total of production order. now it is not available.

@Skn, what cost are you referring to? In the Production Orders tab, costs are not listed. In the Inventory Items tab, drilling down shows you the costs at which transactions were recorded. There is no lower level to drill down to. When using the average cost inventory valuation method, cost histories are not stored because they are not necessary.

The date 01/01/01 has special meaning in Manager. Normally you wouldn’t have anything in Manager entered with that date. What you were trying to achieve by creating exchange rate as at 01/01/01 ?

Basically default behaviour is that if you have any date field which contains 01/01/01, Manager will automatically change that field to current date.

But there could be… for example, clicking on the production order amount could give you further break down how much cost each input item has contributed. Perhaps this is what @Skn is looking for.

Exactly @Tut that’s what I am looking for… bcoz I found variation in system and once I calculated manually. The option was ther but now one cant see it.

how do i get the latest version. I use under mac osx. pls assist

Read the Guide: Install or update desktop edition on macOS | Manager. Be aware, however, the experimental phase is over, so this topic is now irrelevant. Only the new engine is available.