DESKTOP EDITION CLOUD EDITION SERVER EDITION GUIDES FORUM

MTD (Making Tax Digital) compliance in UK

I have used the export of the Tax Summary into Excel and created a macro to give me the required VAT values. As yet I have not tried VitalTax or any other software as I am waiting to see it Manager will create an export from the VAT Calculation Worksheet.

0 Likes

The price of “bridging software” seems to vary a great deal.

VitalTax seems to be free (??), some suppliers charge per VAT return upload and others seems to be anywhere between £40 to £80 for a one year licence. Some of them seem to upload directly to HMRC while others, it appears, upload to a server before uploading to HMRC.

My preference is for local-only data with nothing stored or uploaded anywhere other than HMRC. It is not always clear on these supplier’s websites just how their solution works.

0 Likes

UK MTD VAT submission - is it possible to add “export” button to VAT CALCULATION WORKSHEET - as TAX SUMMARY still need some calculation to be done like EU Sales. By Ading the button to VAT Calculation Worksheet and using external Bridging software MANAGER will be compliant to HMRC’s requirement and we can carry on using the software, which I personally love using it…

1 Like

Yes please. An “export” button on the Tax Calxulation Worksheet would mean we could use Manager with any MTD bridging software with ease.

0 Likes

Any news about mtd?MTD

0 Likes

@Showtime, I am not the one to ask. If you will read this thread, you will see I’ve made that abundantly clear many times already.

0 Likes