Most important 3 improvements suggested

Hi Team,
As we all love manager, We are here to suggest few very important improvements, hope you please take this in positive way and will do it as soon as possible;

1. Skins for better vision = Please provide in free manager - because you can understand many of us are in 40+ age group and have some vision issues like me, and white background is giving us blurred vision, Green, blue and few more colors background themes will resolve it very easily.

2. allow us to make writing text size as we feel better like from 12 to 18 points, so we can adjust writing sizes. This will also improve product for people who have vision issues.

3. Dear Manager Team, Please note that everyone needs to know sometimes that what products sold to customer a or customer b from time span a to time span b, there is no facility that we can see this right now in manager, Please make it possible to see product wise, what is sold to whom and in number of product units like
    soap a sold to customer b from JAN 2021 TO TODAY = 2500 PCS.

4. Main login password is must for product and data privacy, as some one else can open our record without any issues right now, if he can sit on our table, Please allow to make a password and provide a simple system for those who are using free software on their systems.

5. I will be highly obliged if you please kindly do it as soon as possible. being a dignified company, I hope you will take care for people who have difficulties with vision.

1 Like

I would concur with this. It has long been a complaint of Manager that the contrast is not effective, making it hard to see what tab is active as well affecting readability for users with vision issues. In addition, the yellow background makes the program looks slightly dated as well. This is something that needs to be addressed regardless of whether end users have any vision issues. The Customer Portal looks a lot better with surprisingly few changes.

This is specifically an issue for users with vision issues. For the average user like myself, I have no problems reading the text. I would recommend using the Cloud version of Manager. By using the Cloud version of Manager, you can take advantage of Jaws and NVDA which all browsers should support. This will address font sizes, colour of fonts and many other accessibility features. I do not feel that it makes sense to re-invent the wheel in every program to address access issues, but rather get the program to use already well established addons that are designed for this explicit purpose in mind.

I can’t comment on this as I never use the customer statements.

Again the cloud version is what you are looking for. The desktop version is intended for a single user, so by that very definition will never support logins and passwords. Your computer login is deemed sufficient for this. This has been requested before, but has been declined by the developer on the basis that the Desktop is meant to be single user and your computer will already have a login anyway!

Due to the number of topics in the ideas category, I don’t know when, nor if the developer will implement any accessibility requests - see topic - Screen reader accessibility for blind users? where you can see this has been in the ideas category for close to four years. The Cloud version and Jaws and NVDA should in theory be able to support most, if not all of your vision access issues. Please be aware, I am not the developer, so I have no say in the timescale or decision in what ideas are implemented and when.

Dear If you have so much money in pocket, not all users have, so please allow the developer team to reply as this is not written for you.

• Set your desktop computer to logout automatically if not used.

• set a password on your desktop computer.

• limit access to your desktop computer

If you want better security than this you will need a more advanced IT system.

If you want more information on the subject see Search results for 'Desktop password ' - Manager Forum

1 Like

I am not going to spoil the party here but as I have some thoughts on the points you brought up.

I can’t help but to think of skins as heavy and bloated. But your concern is legit, maybe if there’s a switch for higher contrast, namely of text. I think that most of the text uses opacity so maybe another switch on the bottom left could be used to boost text contrast without a sweat.

Again the concern is legit but this is an easily solvable problem. For now, tou can open an instance in the browser and use the browser’s built-in zoom. Maybe in the future, Manager Desktop could borrow the browser zoom function which I am all-in for, but I am against new development to reinvent available solutions because this would only introduce bloat.

I can’t agree more. I think more tables should be exposed to report transformations and I also think report transformations should be simplified a bit more all the while adding back the ability to use code as an option.

1 Like

I completely agree with @Ealfardan and @MOHAMMAD_IMRAN_KHAN

In my country. Whenever I inform some one about Manager. One of their first questions. Does it has a detailed customer and supplier report.

We need it a lot. Hope @lubos will add it in the near future.

2 Likes

this i agree. maybe @lubos can develop something to follow the system theme like the dark mode in Windows.

i believe this is already possible with your OS. for example, in Windows 10 you have display setting which allows you to make everything bigger upto 125%.

you can make a custom report. if you had searched the forum, @dcVest had already provided such a custom report here.

like many answers given in the past you can restrict your desktop users with a password. or you can download any free software available on the internet which locks applications.

Want text bigger hold ctrl key and use your mouse wheel to scroll in or out
and I am not sure what sort of reply you have given here

this is a chat board where we all help each other If you are talking to one person specifically you need to tag them in and the developer team is very busy making manager great thats why we have moderators imagine if the developers stopped to answer every question they would never produce this great product.

Just saying

5 Likes

Not to worry. He won’t be getting my help again!

1 Like

He needs to read "How to win friends and influence people Ha ha
I felt bad for you

1 Like

Thanks, @dalacor for your valuable contribution to this community. all the support to you.

I need your help. I need to view invoices details per customer. grouped per invoice. I build on your example. you can find hereunder what I did

the result as follow: