Marking Sales Invoice In collection

I would like to mark my Sales Invoices as being in collection by the bank and then when they are paid I would like to mark them as paid in full: I would prefer if this would show up on the invoice index so I can quickly see what is in collection and what is not.

This helps my keep track of what invoices have been registered in the bank as in collection.

I know I can mark them now as Paid In Full

Can I do this somehow?

Sales invoices are never “in collection by the bank.” They are considered paid when the receipt is entered. It is the receipt itself (assuming it is a cheque/check) that is in collection. This is managed by designating it as Pending when entering the receipt. See this Guide:

https://forum.manager.io/t/handling-cleared-and-pending-transactions-in-cash-accounts/7307

I am reeding through this, but I am not sure I understand it all.

This is how I do things and almost every one here in Iceland
I make the invoice in manager, I register It as an claim to be paid in the Internet bank and I print out the Invoice and send it to the customer.

It’s hard when you make multiple invoices per day to keep track of what you have made a claim for.

Thank you for your reply

@Asgeir, you need to be more specific. What do you mean when you write “I make the invoice in manager, I register It as an claim to be paid in the Internet bank…?” You cannot register invoices as claims. And precisely what do you mean by “the internet bank?” Are you referring to a bank account created under the Cash Accounts tab? Or are you referring to some kind of internet commerce processing agency? Or what?