Making payment

Hello,

Please I just entered my account details to the billing section of manager thinking that deduction will be made immediately but it was not. I became worried because my free trial ends today and I do not want my manager to be blocked. Please will it be deducted later or is there anything else I should do?

Thank you.

Is this the Cloud or Server Edition?

I have only paid for the Server Edition myself, but I know someone that is using the Cloud Edition. So I have a little bit of knowledge in this area. Even so, I’m still not certain what will happen.

My guess is that when the trial ends it will charge you. That way, you get the maximum benefit from your trial, because it doesn’t charge you until after it ends.

After your trial ends, your database will not be deleted - it will simply ask you for payment. So you can still log in. I suspect it’ll detect that you have already entered your details at that point, and will “just work” fine.

Let us know how it goes?

Edit: If you are concerned, you can always download a backup of your business file just in case. I don’t think it will be necessary, but you’ll have peace of mind that way.

If you have any on going issues, contact billings@manager.io

1 Like