Localizations - New way to contribute

@Davide if you have already template, send it to me to lubos@manager.io and I will import it online.

It’s quite late here in Italy. I will check my clean standard template tomorrow and send it.

Can you add “Hong Kong 香港” to the list of countries?

@Mesquire added

@lubos can you please add Canada to list of countries.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Hong Kong

After looking at all my different Businesses I prefer start from scratch for Italian. Can you please add me?

@Davide just go to https://localizations.manager.io/discourse-login this will give you an access.

@lubos please add Bahrain

@Ealfardan is it going to be English or Arabic localization?

English

Added

1 Like

@lubos, will you add me to Greece?

good day
after i update the desk top version adding the country , QR codes appear in the invoice
i would thank you for that and show my appreciation .

regards

Can we also have non-inventory items in the localizations as well? I use them to inactivate passthrough codes so they can only be used through non-inventory tax adjustment items but not manually.

@Ealfardan No. This would be very non-standard. Manager already supports pass-through tax codes for the purpose of tax adjustments.

I don’t think you got me. Process goes like this:

1. I create the passthrough tax code (X)
  2. I apply the passthrough code (X) to a non-inventory item (Z)
  3. I inactivate the passthrough code (X)

Now the users will not be able to select tax code (X) manually as it will not appear in the tax code drop-down. However, if they select non-inventory item (Z), tax code (X) will magically appear with no option to change it.

This could help avoid data entry disasters:

• Applying a passthrough code where it doesn’t apply
  • Applying other tax codes for adjustments

That’s the way I’m using passthrough codes and that’s the way everybody else should too.

I know what you mean. I know pass-through tax codes are kind of weird because they do not actually touch the account you select under Account column. I do not have a solution for that yet but non-inventory item workaround is not the way.

Ok. Please don’t disable it then, this is my life saver. :sweat_smile: