Keyboard Up And Down Arrow And Print Option Is Not Working Correctly

I am User Of Manager From Last 4 Years I am Using 15.4.55 Version Of Manger In This Version Keyboard Up & Down Arrows and Print Option Is Working Great But I Want To Work On Latest Version Of Manager But Latest Version Of Manager Have The Two Major Issues Please Solve These Issues
I am Using Windows 7 32 bit Operating system

you are using a more than 2 years old version. the latest version is 17.9.66
please update to the latest version from here https://www.manager.io/desktop/download/

what issues?

Sir But 15.4.55 Is Working Good But I Want To Use Latest Versions With The Ability To Use Up and Down Arrow Keys On Keyboard and My Invoice Including 150 Items 15.4.55 Is Working Well But Latest Versions Have Blank Printing Issues

there has been a lot of improvements since the version you are using. there is an internal pdf generator by which you can make pdf and easily print from it. also there is no issues with keyboard scrolling.

Yes I Know But I Using Left To Right Document Enconding Option In PDF Option I Not Use This

I Recently Update Latest Version But Keyboard Scrolling options have Still Issue

This has to do with your operating system or computer, not Manager.

Sir Sir I Use Windows 7 32 Bit Operating System Manager 15.4.55 is Working Well But Latest Versions After 15.4.55 Have Keyboard Up And Down Arrow Key Not Work When I Want To Select Items Or Customers With Keyboard

Nothing to do with an operating system but a plug-in Manager uses - as lubos has previously stated
“It looks like this issue hasn’t been fixed in Select2 component yet. Maybe the next version will include the fix, then it will be fixed in Manager too.”

ok i will be waiting for this fix

there is no older versions available for download. you can download the latest version and your business file will be automatically upgraded.