Journal Entries Qty Check box

Hi
I have to check the Qty Check box every time, whenever i have to create a journal entry. is there any method that permanently market id checked.

Hi Ali,
You should use form defaults:

Along with your other post today, this one suggests you are using journal entries incorrectly. If you were using them correctly, you probably would not have noticed this issue. Nevertheless, @Ealfardan has provided your solution.

Dear Tut
Greetings
We are a stationery retailers located in Pakistan. We have to use journal entries for entering The Mobile Top Ups Commissions. At the day end the telecom companies transfer their commissions on top ups so we have to create a journal entry. additionally we are using Journal entries for the payable of their Easy Loads.

I would love to receive your feedback if I am wrong of creating this type of JEs

Should you not be using Sales Invoices - this will record the monies dues from the Mobile Suppliers

Maybe if you explained more about the nature of the transactions - with an example

Sales Invoices are used for Customers only.
Lets suppose i topped up 10 packages to customers.
The total commision of Rs 450 will be received in night time.
So we will add this commison via JE
example
inventory on hand (debit) qty: 450 amount 450
Business Sales & commision (Credit) amount 450

so it will adjust our topup inventory.
we considered top up load as our inventory items

Why don’t you account for the commission when you record the sale to the customer?

Because the mobile company credit the commision after their closing around 9:00 pm. so at that time we are not confirm how much commision will be received

Why don’t you use a Sales Invoice for commission?

how? please share some example. if i will generate sales invoice. it will automatically generates accounts receivable. how i will adjust it than

Is this a transfer of funds into your bank account?

Whenever the mobile company pays you the commission

It would be better if you explain exactly what your company does wirh the topups