I’ve noticed that something has gone wrong with Special Accounts specified in currency following the latest update. When entering journal entries, I can no longer specify the amount of the entry in the specified currency of the account. E.g. I can only set an amount for the line in the base currency of the company, when before I used to be able to specify the currency amount of the movement, and have the difference be taken into account in exchange rate differences.
Bizarrely, this only affects the most recent Special Accounts I have created. The earlier accounts retain the ability to specify currency amounts, just not the most recent ones.
I’ll have to roll back to the previous version, as this has unbalanced all my Special Accounts from year 0. Yikes.