Invoice date and Accounting record date

I’m not with the idea but I’m not against it either. Personally I can do without any extra step but let’s give @gxtsoft a chance to lay out their case.

Let’s see what’s to be achieved? What are the effects of this proposal on Manager? What other software are doing? What are the costs and benefits?

That wouldn’t hurt anybody.

I don’t see any benefits. @gxtsoft is suggesting that Manager be modified to accommodate poor accounting practice, as I already described in post #18.

There I leave you a screenshot of a similar idea implemented in SAP Business One.

The date of the valid invoice. You have not yet answered the key question on fiscality either. You give examples from Costa Rica, which is interesting as I lived there for a while and the last example is a SAP entry that seems to be related to Netherlands transactions and I am very familiar with the system there and maybe you can seek advice of @ries how this works well in NL.

1 Like

@gxtsoft, mate. While you may argue that @Tut is attacking your idea, but you keep attacking him personally.

It’s getting a bit uncomfortable here, just saying mate.

Let’s all have our hard arguments without any hard feelings.

Peace :v: