India's New GST Invoice Format

if Government is yet to roll-out something, how come CA’s know before hand. anways let Lobo do his job He is doing a great work.

Please understand we are not here to give our opinions about the tax system of our country. The requirements have already been explained to the developer and he is trying his best to provide us a solution. Do not confuse him with unnecessary last minute opinions and discussions. Wait for a solution from the developer.

2 Likes

These are only the tax slabs that covers the majority of the goods. UTGST is for intra-state sales within union territories. It is applied instead of SGST. So the total tax would be CGST + UTGST.

Misleading information will only cause difficulty to others. Kindly read the notifications provided in the government website www.cbec.gov.in

Did that but, same error. Any suggestions?

what Base currency have you set under settings?

Yes Man That I Know… four GST Slabs for Majority of Goods… Manager Works for Majority for that I write.
We can also make custom tax code as per our requirements… if we need 3% GST for Jewelry Items… then we can make TAX code by custom TAX Code… and as this … 0.25% can be Implemented…

As per me for now… 0.25% and 3% TAX Slab is not necessary for all…

What if I need 3%? It is not for individuals like us to decide what is needed. The topic is India’s GST format. So we should be helping everyone.

1 Like

Yep solved. Could you please let me know how did you get Billed to and Deliver to option in invoice. I am only getting billed to option. Thanks a lot for the wonderful template.

I have tried generating the required codes for input and output seperately so as to get a clear picture of my gst payable as well as itc. It works fine.It is only the invoice format that needs to be implemented as per law.The tax codes can be generated and easily allocated to the relevant account.You can also create account names as per your convenience.

All the instructions I have already provided on the same post with custom template. Please check it.

yes we are trying to implement the invoice format since it does not show the total of CGST or SGST or UTGST when two different tax rates are used in the same invoice.

1 Like

friend then simply make your Custom Tax Code… which you can make easily by Manager.
Do you know how many items in 3% and 0.25% GST…?? … Processed diamond and Precious Jewelry will have a GST slab of 3% … and For the rough diamond which is uncut and unpolished, GST slab will be 0.25%… non of the other Item are in this tax slab… So… please think on that…
and that’s why I tell for only four GST Slabs 5%, 12%, 18% and 28%.

How to enable HSN column and ship to address and also error on the word format for invoice total. Please help.

@nitinraheja Please Read Full Guides First…

https://www.manager.io/guides

Please understand this topic is not about creating tax codes alone. There are other things which need to be implemented too. A person creating a custom tax code will have to customize their template to get their tax totals and also to change their invoice title to tax invoice, etc. You should understand what all problems are linked together here.

Kindly try reading what is discussed in the topic. it is not always possible to give individual replies with same questions. have you completely read the post where the custom template is provided?

Let me help…

1. For HSN column: Create a custom field under Settings - Custom Field - Inventory Item - New Custom Filed - Give label as HSN code
  2. For Shipped To: As above, Settings - Custom Field - Sales Invoice - New Custom Field - Give label as “Shipped To:”
  3. For Rupees in words: Upgrade Manager software

in which version this option is available.

I am using Manager 17.6.62