I know this has been discussed but I dont understand PDF

I have a custom template for my invoices and when I view it it is fine
but when I click PDF it has a break i it
Is it my code or something else I need to do my PDF editor is adobe I am running window 10 office 365

Before PDF

After PDF

Code

{% for column in table.columns %} {% endfor %} {% for row in table.rows %} {% for cell in row.cells %} {% endfor %} {% endfor %} {% for column in table.columns %} {% endfor %} {% for total in table.totals %} {% endfor %}
    {% for field in custom_fields %}
    <tr>
        <td colspan="99">
            <div style="font-weight: bold; padding-top: 20px">{{ field.label }}</div>
            <div>{{ field.text | newline_to_br }}</div>
        </td>
    </tr>
    {% endfor %}

{% if emphasis.text != null and emphasis.positive %}
    <tr><td colspan="99"><div style="text-align: center; margin-top: 40px"><span style="color: #006400; border-width: 5px; border-color: #006400; padding: 10px; font-size: 20px">{{ emphasis.text | upcase }}</span></div></td></tr>
    {% endif %}

{% if emphasis.text != null and emphasis.negative %}
    <tr><td colspan="99"><div style="text-align: center; margin-top: 40px"><span style="color: #FF0000; border-width: 5px; border-color: #FF0000; padding: 10px; font-size: 20px">{{ emphasis.text | upcase }}</span></div></td></tr>
    {% endif %}

</tbody>
{{ title }}
{{ recipient.name }} {{ recipient.code }}
{{ recipient.address | newline_to_br }}
{{ recipient.identifier }}
{% for field in fields %}
{{ field.label }}
{{ field.text }}
{% endfor %}
{{ business.name }}
{{ business.address | newline_to_br }}
{{ business.identifier }}
{{ description }}
{{ column.label }}
{{ cell.text | newline_to_br }}

{{ total.label }} {{ total.text }}

I can’t find the topic but a user posted how they removed the word “screen” from their custom theme to resolve the output difference between the screen view and the pdf printed view.

Hi Brucanna How you going?
I dont have the word screen in my code.
I can not seem to find the code for the default template any more is it somewhere else now

you could resize the header image to the width of 585 pixels at 72 DPI and see if it makes a difference.
if you are using a normal JPG/PNG/GIF image that is.

See the guide: Change the look of forms with themes

And: Customize themes