Different view on pdf and different in paper print

I am creating custom theme for invoice that print total at the end of each paper of invoice. while its working fine when i make pdf file of it. while in paper print it will it is not working. while you help me that what is i am doing wrong. the code are as follow.

{% for cell in row.cells %} {% endfor %} {% endfor %} {% for column in table.columns %} {% endfor %}
</tbody>
<tfoot>
<tr>
        {% for column in table.columns %}
        <td style="background-color: #5B9BD5; border-color: #fff; border-right-width: 2px; border-bottom-width: 2px; font-size: 1px">&nbsp;</td>
        {% endfor %}
    </tr>
 {% for total in table.totals %}
    <tr>
        <td colspan="{{ table.columns | size | minus:1 }}" style="padding: 5px 10px; border-color: #fff; border-right-width: 2px; border-bottom-width: 2px; background-color: #fff; text-align: right{% if total.emphasis == true %}; font-weight: bold{% endif %}"></td>
        <td style="white-space: nowrap; border-color: #fff; border-right-width: 2px; border-bottom-width: 2px; padding: 5px 10px; color: #000; text-align: right{% if total.emphasis == true %}; font-weight: bold{% endif %}">{{ total.text }}</td>
    </tr>
    {% endfor %}
    <tr>

<td colspan="99" style="padding-top:100px" >

</td></tr>

</tfoot>
            <table style="margin-bottom: 00px" ><tr>

<td style="padding-left: 0px; padding-top: 170px;text-align: center">

<div >{{ recipient.name }}</div>

</td>
                <td style="padding-left: 0px; padding-top:170px">

<div style="text-align: center">{{ recipient.code }}</div>
                </td>
                {% for field in fields %}
                <td style="padding-right:0px;padding-top:170px ; text-align: center">

<div style="margin-bottom: 0px;text-align: center"> {{ field.text }}</div>

</td>
                 {% endfor %}
            </tr></table>

</td>
    </tr>

</thead>
{% for row in table.rows %}
{{ cell.text | newline_to_br }}

This is not a coding forum. You are responsible for your own custom theme.

Also, Manager is not a WYSIWYG program. Print can look different from PDF and from screen.

@Tut
Could I suggest you instead respond with something along the lines of
“Support on this forum is provided by other uses. As few forum uses here have coding expertises, posting your question on a coding forum is likely be more productive. Sorry I can not help you more directly.”

@Hassaan_sohail
For Manager specific coding problems, have you tried searching the forum for something like liquid page. In particular have you looked at Ready to give up on themes

1 Like

You’ll find that some liquid coding is simply ignored, not by Manager but by the PDF generator or web browser.

I just finished creating a custom theme that prints the invoice total at the top and when I used certain table tags, it straight up did not print but it was on the screen and it was on the PDF copy. I just ended up finding another way to get the same result. I believe the specific tags I was having issues with were rowspan and colspan when they were combined. The table worked outside of this program but when it was moved here one cell was dropped.