I can't create quotation after upgrade

I can’t create quotation after upgrade, I am able to view previous but I can’t create

What version have you upgraded to?

When you say you can’t create. What do you actually see? Any error? Button simply not working? Nothing visible? You need to be as specific as possible, best if you provide screenshots. The issue cannot be fixed if it cannot be reproduced.

When I have press on new sales qoute

• desktop or server
  • Windows 32 or 64 bit, Mac, or Linux
  • operating system version number

Desktop
Windows 10
64 bit

Make sure you have WebView2 installed. Tjen update your software. You are quite far behind during a period of rapid changes, including some specifically affecting quotes.

desktop
Windows 10 64 bit

The problem is that the VAT is not coming out on final document after I create quotation or invoices

You need to show the edit screen of the tax code and the edit screen of the quote and invoice

Please don’t double post

One or both of these threads should be deleted

@mtaulag, this topic has been closed. You have started a new one with the same complaint about a Manager version that is hundreds of updates more recent. So this thread is obsolete. You have also taken months months to respond to questions about your issue. Meanwhile, the program has changed, making it impossible for forum members to help.