Get count of print

I want to know that how much time that sale invoice is printed. This is to stop duplication because when my orders are made in sale invoices they are printed and then packed so sometimes it happens my employee double print it and duplication is done or some time he misses a order

Do you know any software that does this?

1 Like

To address your issue directly, @Abdul_Haseeb1, Manager does not record or control when or how many times you print a transaction. The program records accounting actions. If you want to monitor the actions of your employees, you will need to use some other method. Typical procedures include verifying outgoing shipments against a daily shipping or order list, confirming delivery notes against sales invoices, and so forth. Effective control of work processes always requires an independent audit or verification.

Are you using the Delivery Notes tab? It can show you sales order and sales invoice numbers to match delivery notes. Even so, however, someone needs to check outgoing shipments to make sure there is only one with each delivery note and that no delivery note references the same sales invoice as another.