Financial overview

I would like to know if there is any way to view the total year income on the front page, with 3 calculated numbers that are a specific percentage of that total income.

Case:
After a month of work there are taxes to pay, depending on the in- and outcome, this is shown on the front page.
But after a year, every business owner needs to pay taxes on their netto income, and a percentage for insurance and some kind of bounty. So I would like to see my total netto income for a year, plus 3 numbers that are 1, 4 and 15% of that netto income.

That way I can see what my current financial status is and what I need to pay when the year is finished,
I would like to know what I need to hold back on my netto income.

Example.
I receive 10.000 a year.
I invest 5.000 a year.
21% of the income and 21% of the investment is visible.
Below that I have 5.000 netto income.
Of that number I need to pay around a cumulative 20% to the government.
This 20% I would like to see.

Hopefully you understand :).

Yeah, I know what you mean. Basically an ability to see an estimated income tax payable for the period based on taxable profit.

Currently this is not supported. It’s something I had in my mind for a long time. I might implement something simple before end of this year. Not sure if it will be enough for your use-case but I’ll keep extending it once basic implementation is in place.

1 Like