Expense Claim: what is credit account for?

What is the credit account in the upper right corner for? What do I enter there?
If I pay out of my pockets, it is credit? isn#t it?

“Credit account” field is legacy left-over. It will be gone before end of this month.

Hmmm, OK, but the last entries I did for “expense claims” now show up under suspense as well. The field cannot be cleared, so any entry will be added under suspense as well … unless I enter “out of pocket” into it.

I use the credit account if I have paid for something out of my own pocket I will select the account “owners equity contributed” (this is an equity account). What will I have to do if this feature is removed?

This would be my next question as well.

What is @a_s_pamplin doing is correct way to use that field. The simpler approach would simply be to have pre-configured list of payers with matching credit account such as “Owners equity contributed”

That way all you need to do is to select name of payer rather than selecting both (name of payer & control account)

where can I pre-configure those name plus matching credit account then?

Hi Lubos…

Any official update to your comment (dated Oct 2013) and I am trying to work out how to correctly enter a Expense Claim. Appreciate your comments to guide the correct way to do so now.

Thanks for the Very Interesting software.

“Credit account” field is legacy left-over. It will be gone before end of this month.