Difference in profit and loss and inventory profit margin report

Dear colleagues,
I am facing differences between profit and loss statement and inventory profit margin report. i was trying to dig out the issue and found on 6th September 2017 there is one sale invoice which is giving different amount in both reports.

Profit and loss is showing correct invoice amount but inventory profit margin is showing less amount.
Kindly help me

Regards

Just a question, in the invoice screenshot you haven’t shown the date for invoice 3083.
The variance in the sales value for MAXMM010 is 2680 which is equal to 2 units @ 1340.

Also, click on the blue balance, 107,806.72, for Inventory - sales in the Profit and Loss Statement and show the result. You have said the P&L is correct, but it obviously includes more than invoice 3083.

And try looking at the Inventory Value Movement and Inventory Quantity Movement reports for the day in question.

Also, are you using delivery notes? If so, what happens if you expand the date range on your reports to cover the date all units of MAXMM010 were delivered? And if you are using goods receipts, had all units you sold on invoice 3083 been received by the date in question?

the invoice date is 06/09/2017

Ok, in accepting that, then did you click on the blue balance 0000000%20Bug%201, this will produce a list of invoices for that date, then you can reconcile that list to the Inventory profit margin sales list.

Thanks Bruca, I am trying and reconciling. I will contact you if i required further help. Thanks for cooperation