Customizable invoice

I know, there is a way to make custom field in invoice template. But I can’t find any options for call this new field in the html code of invoice. (eg.: "data-bind=“text: Number”).

I’ve read several comments, and there are a lot of different rules by the countries what must be on the invoice.

Otherwise, I think it would be great, if we can make lists (eg. invoice list or tax transaction list in the Manager) with this new field.

Thank you if you going to spend your time for this.

If you have custom field on your invoice named Ordered by, then HTML code in your HTML theme should be:

<span data-bind="text: CustomFields['Ordered by']"></span>

Or if you have custom field on your custom named Membership ID, then HTML code in your HTML theme should be:

<span data-bind="text: CustomerCustomFields['Membership ID']"></span>

I want Tax column compulsary wheather there is same tax rate for all items.
And Invoice No. without # symbol… thats all

@Sameer

You can refer at this posts.

1. Ability to rename existing field? - #9 by wazhanudin
  2. Ability to rename existing field? - #10 by lubos

problem solved… thanks for that.

Also, I need tax rates column compulsory

Issue date must be Issue Date, how to?

This is how I solved the issue.

Edit your templates

Find

<div style="font-weight: bold">{{ strings.issue_date }}</div>

Replace

<div style="font-weight: bold">Issue Date</div>
Issue Date
This is helpful for me. Now please solve- Tax column must displayed on each invoice wheather all items are of same tax rate.

One more thing I want to be appear on Invoice-
Table of content must be of fixed height i.e. 10 rows of items, wheather there should be 1 item or 2 items or 10 items. If there is only 1 item, remaining space below it should be leave empty in table. Can anyone solve this?

Dear Lubos, One more thing I want to be appear on Invoice-
Table of content must be of fixed height i.e. 10 rows of items, wheather there should be 1 item or 2 items or 10 items. If there is only 1 item, remaining space below it should be leave empty in table. Can anyone solve this?
Please solve- Tax column must displayed on each invoice wheather all items are of same tax rate.

Add additional lines to the invoice, but leave them blank. Manager will print additional lines on the invoice, showing zero amounts.

Dear Tut, In the blank portion, digits like 0.00 looks odd. May be other option in template

And do you know to reflect Tax rate column on invoice whether it is same for all items.

Sorry, Sameer. I’m completely illiterate in HTML. I was just pointing out a feature already in Manager that might give you what you want. I cannot help you with your tax rate question.

I am trying to make a customised invoice. For this I’ve added a customised field called Country in customer as well as the invoice. But I’m unable to display the name of the country in the preview of the invoice in the desired field.
I’ve coded it this way:

Kindly advice the correct code as this doesn’t work.Thanks.

The correct variable for custom field under customer would be:

customer.custom_fields["country"]

We do a travel agency, so we need some additional column like

is it possible to ?

Basically, no. The form you show is highly specialized only for airline invoices. Manager is a general purpose accounting program. Its data structure does not include most of the things on your form. While it might be technically feasible to add all this extra information via custom fields, by the time you paid someone to do it, you would probably be ahead of the game to use whatever program or service produced your example.