Customer Invoices

Is there any possibility of bringing forward the total outstanding amount of a customer to a new invoice to show under the Total of the Invoice

No you issue them a customer statement.

1 Like

I think that’s a necessary feature though it isn’t possible.

It is a nice option to have.

The reason why I think this should only be an option is that there’s going to be more users who do not want to send SOA’s sent to customers before going through their review and reconciliation process.

I guess the aging totals could be exposed to invoice themes and invoice and receipt email templates so that users can integrate aging summary might be reasonable but it’s not at all necessary because no where has there’s been a requirement to have both documents on a single sheet.

1 Like

What I saying was something like this

Let the Statement be as it is

1 Like

I agree that one might need not to have aging totals or total balance on the invoice, so it would be better to have it as an option. But I would say the option would be more for not to have it on the page. I mean one would normally (in Turkey) have it on the invoice.

What I’m doing now is I create the invoice, then go to the customer report to see total balance, copy it and go back to edit the invoice to past into the custom field I had created. I get what I want at the end but it is obviously a work around.

What I am proposing same but automate as an option