Forum functionality has been increased recently to support sharing of all Manager customisations. Users can now post example Manager businesses containing examples of customisation such as
- Chart of account structure
- Transaction format to achieve a specific outcome
- Custom fields for a specific application
- Custom report or reports for an application
- Custom themes
- Custom report transformations
- A selection of all of the above with example data to illustrate Managers use for a particular industry or country.
Being able to backup without history and perhaps other content would further help (a capability which is apparently planned)
Finding informative posts can be a challenge as users post content for a range of reasons. Other forums use sub forums to address similar requirements.
I do not agree with posting personal attacks, particularly in a thread where the individual has not posted anything related to the attack.
There are two way to participate in a forum, post an approach you believe is better or criticism of others. I would prefer if the former was used and the latter avoided