Currency Symbol

Hi,
I want the currency symbol to be displayed where ever we have price in invoice. that currency type we have to take from the customer currency selected. if anyone know the whats SQL Schema name of Currency name. anybody help me for this

Currency symbols for customers, if not the base currency, will show automatically. But they only show in section of the invoice containing totals. This is because you cannot mix currencies on a single invoice. This has also been discussed in another topic today: Currency in unit price and amount, only in totals.

Here normally i got the base currency symbol in the total field but i want the currency symbol to be appear in the unit price and Amount field. if customer selecting different currency type ,how need to take the customer currency field name. If you know Pls let you know

If a customer wants to be billed in a different currency, you must define a separate customer with the same name and information, but a different currency. Customers can only be set up in a single currency. You cannot change back and forth between currencies. And there is no point to showing currency symbols all over the invoice, because only one currency can be used on an invoice.

Default themedefault Theme

We want to add the currency symbol in the Unit price and Amount column. customizing the theme ,i hard coded the currency symbol both of the column.
After customized with currency symbol highlighted here Custom Theme

we have option to change currency type while creating customer. i tried to use recipient. currency t not able to access the customer currency .

Pls. help me how to take value of if each user selected different currency. if anybody helps its really help for by business.

create a custom field for the form with a drop-down list of currencies.
set it to not show on printed documents.
in the custom theme hard-code the currency symbol using conditional if statement depending on the selection of newly created custom field.