Corrupt Database

Got this message

BPR Racing

This business database is corrupted
Manager database is SQLite database. When your business database is corrupted, we recommend you restore earlier non-corrupted copy from the backup.

Is there any way to recover this database ???

Which version are you using? Desktop, Cloud or Server?

When was your last backup?

Desktop
last back up was longer ago than it should have been about 6 weeks

Do you have a recent backup?

last back up was longer ago than it should have been about 6 weeks

What edition are you using

I mean what edition. Desktop, server, cloud?

sorry, desktop edition
i had an accidental deletion of two businesses.
i got them back using Recuva software. One is restored and is working perfectly. The other is giving me corrupt message. Recuva said it was in excellent condition ??

Unfortunately there is not much that can be done. Undelete tools are unreliable. Even for the one that is “working perfectly”, you should still rebuild the database using this guide: Reduce data file size | Manager

This will recreate the database from scratch with your data. If it works, then it will confirm the database is really in perfect condition.

When using desktop edition, what I suggest is to move your business files to Dropbox, OneDrive, iCloud or Google Drive and work directly of these synchronized folders. This way you will get automatic real-time backup and if you accidently delete something, it can always be restored from the cloud.

Thx for your always wonderful and prompt help. I was attempting the file swap to google drive when I lost the files. My incompetence. I will have a go at the rebuild.
Many thanks