Changing position of paid stamp

Hi,
Often the only thing forcing my sales invoices to be multiple pages is the paid stamp.

Is there a way to have stamps show in a different position on the invoice so that it doesn’t affect the size of the form?

I would like the stamps to show in the big blank space, at the top of the form, to the right of the customers address. Where the arrow is in the below screenshot.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This isn’t a coding forum. If you don’t have the programming skills, hire a local programmer. Any competent web developer should be able to handle the job.

On the other hand, you can easily delete the few lines of code responsible for the stamps. Only the default theme includes them. Compare that theme to any other.

I know that this isn’t a coding forum so if anyone would be happy to help me with this, please reply to me so that we can make contact outside of this forum.

Many thanks,
Greg

This is the code that creates the stamps.

<td>
                {% if emphasis.text != null and emphasis.positive %}
                <div style="text-align: center; margin-top: 40px"><span style="color: #006400; border-width: 5px; border-color: #006400; padding: 10px; font-size: 20px">{{ emphasis.text | upcase }}</span></div>
                {% endif %}

{% if emphasis.text != null and emphasis.negative %}
                <div style="text-align: center; margin-top: 40px"><span style="color: #FF0000; border-width: 5px; border-color: #FF0000; padding: 10px; font-size: 20px">{{ emphasis.text | upcase }}</span></div>
                {% endif %}
                </td>

You can place it after this code (or where you like)

<td>
                    <div><b>{{ recipient.name }}</b> {{ recipient.code }}</div>
                    <div>{{ recipient.address | newline_to_br }}</div>
                    <div>{{ recipient.identifier }}</div>
                </td>