Bank Statement

Kindly assist me I need Download the Bank statement form Manager After BRS done Particular Period (Jan -Dec )2021

You cannot download bank statements from Manager, because they do not exist. You can download statements for defined periods from some, but not all, banks. If you can download from your bank, you can import to Manager following this Guide: Import bank statements | Manager.

2 Likes

thanks for your quick responses
My auditor Need One year statement separately from accounting System
I have 3 banks …If i check TB bank Accounts All of three Bank come Mixing ,
total of volume Bank its ok .

That has nothing to do with Manager. But I have trouble believing a bank cannot furnish statements for individual bank accounts.

1 Like
  1. Click on the Reports Tab

2. Click on General Ledger Transactions

3. Click on New Report

4. Give it a name such as GL Transactions Bank 1 for 2021

5. Select the start and end-date (for example 1 January 2021 - 31 December 2021 for the year 2021)

6. For account select one of the bank accounts.

7. Click create. All the transactions for that account will display for that period and also to which ledger in your accounting system you have posted each bank transaction.

Repeat this for each Bank account.

Note that @eko’s instructions will produce a report of transactions entered, not a bank statement, which must come from your bank.

1 Like

Hey, this is still a problem. I would like to do as @eko describes but my Bank and Cash Accounts are not an option on the list of accounts.

This was not a problem a year ago and still is not a problem. The original poster wanted to get a bank statement from Manager, which is illogical, because bank statements come from the bank.

As for getting a General Ledger Transactions report, the individual bank account will never show. Only control accounts show. For bank and cash accounts, the default control account is Cash & cash equivalents, just as on the Summary page. If you want to be able to obtain General Ledger Transaction reports for individual bank accounts, you must create custom control accounts for each of your bank accounts and assign the individual bank accounts to their corresponding control accounts.

I didn’t understand that I needed to make a control account for each cash account to be able to see a ledger. Knowing that has solved this issue for me. The software I used previously gave ledger reports for each account automatically.

Thanks for the help!