Manager’s default Tax Codes for supplies are:
GST on Imports
GST Free Exports
Should another tax code be added to the default, being:
Out of Scope
What do you think?
Out of scope supplies
- Supplier must not charge GST on income when it makes this type of supply;
- Supplier can claim back GST when it purchases things to make this supply;
- Must not be a taxable, input taxed or GST-free supply.
- Gifts/donations (refer GST & Gifts/Donations for further information)
- Appropriations (i.e. Certain types of government funding transactions - refer GST & Appropriations for further information);
- Services provided by an employee;
- Internal transactions (refer GST & Internal charging).