Anatomy of India's New GST Invoice Format

try to read the topic completely before posting questions or requests that is already provided.

Check the post below.

Can u share that code in pdf format?

You can copy and paste the code from the above reply. To see the code, you must click on the name sharpdrivetck in the grey highlighted box of the above reply.

i have copied your theme code but tell me , what are changes required to enter shiped to address, ?

can help me to make my invoice looks like this,

how to add billed to shipped to address, what changes i have to in my custom fields? or any other place

SETTING ==>> CUSTOM FIELD ==>> SALES INVOICE ==.>> NEW CUSTOM FILED ==>> Shipped To:

1 Like

but it is printing under notes instead of bill to

i have done same process but not working
also bill to is not printing

when you making sales invoice there are in bottom option of shipped to

1 Like

yes it is available, but it is not printing on header part but printing below notes section , also billed to and shipped is not showing in header portion see image which i attached in previous reply

mark show on printed document

also where to access no. of goods , transporter, transport gr no. weight and other as per your bill formate

That is where custom fields print unless you use a custom theme to position them elsewhere.

The image you attached is of a custom theme. Do not expect Manager to support your custom themes or other forum members to help you write them. It is your responsibility to debug them. This is not a coding forum.

i have done the same but not working

when implementing something from the forum, first read and understand everything completely.

have you read this post in this very same topic?

3 Likes

i have done it correctly but not working

you might want to read this completely.

You are most likely using the old version of the theme, which was applicable before Manager was updated. try using the new theme from the post

the theme was updated as per recent changes in the below topic.

U R Good Prepare the invoice,but add gst not show in authorized signatory

why do heading of custom fields disappear when creating pdf via button ?
Actual Content has to be like following

CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME A SUGGESTION TO FIX THIS ?