Amount per unit before and after discount

Hi!

Is this possible?
Can i add a new column to show the total amount per unit before the discount and total amount per unit after the discount in a single line?

Thanks in advance.

you have two options.

1. you can create a line item custom field and enter the values manually. in this case placement of the columns will require you to create custom themes.

2. you can enter the discount in a separate line as a negative value.

@Alexandros_Karasmano, your question is not clear. When you ask about showing total amount per unit before the discount, are you referring to the unit price or the amount per line item for the entire quantity? If the former, that is always shown. If the latter, that is not a value Manager stores. Likewise, when you ask about total amount per unit after the discount, are you referring to unit price or extended amount? The discounted unit price is not calculated. The program calculates the Amount field as Qty x Unit Price less the discount. The discount can be determined based on percentage or fixed amount. But there is no discounted unit price to display.

I tried to create a line item custom field and enter the values manually but i can’t change the position of it. I want at least to move this custom field after the unit price column.

I want to do something like this.

So, you were referring to showing the price before discount for the entire quantity of a line item. As I wrote before, that is not a value available in Manager.

You cannot do what you want without a custom theme in addition to the line item custom field. By default, line item custom fields are placed after the description and before the quantity. You can only control the order in which custom fields appear. This would take quite a bit of computer code, and you would be completely responsible for developing it.

1 Like