Age payable balance sum

Hello, Is there’s any way to show aged payable balance sum ?
Hopefully my question is well understood , I’ll send attachment to show what i mean .

It will be easier for me when giving check for certain month to know the final amount without removing other months bills.

Thanks in advance for help.

What is this report?

Is it external to Manager?

it’s aged payable .the bills which i should pay to supplier , this report from him only. i want to get same last column in manager software ,

If you drill down on the Suppliers tabs, then the Invoice column you will get a list of outstanding purchase invoices or you can use the Supplier Statements (Unpaid Invoices) in the report tab

But there is no report showing a cumulative amount owed like you have received from your supplier

the attached from manager , i want one more column to show the sum , same as first attachment

The Aged Payables report gives the total amount due for each supplier, as well as the breakdown by days of aging. The Supplier Statement (Unpaid Invoices) gives the same information for a single supplier, plus the balance due on individual invoices, plus subtotals for different aging periods. That is more than the example you showed that your supplier sent to you.