[16.4.16] Added ability to use HTML markup in fields

As it clearly says above: “Put this in the Notes field.”

If you “don’t know Coding,” I strongly suggest you hire someone who does to do this for you. If you want to play around with it, do so in a separate Manager business account from your real one so as not to mess things up.

tanks resolves

@lubos, with the Manager, do I have to copy and paste the signature code individually for every payment voucher for it to show?

@lubos Great option. Only when i create a footer this way it runs of the page but it’s only estetical it works fine when you print it.

I start using the markup today i don’t have any experience with HTML code but with some google search i reach to what am looking for and i did my custom markup. the problem am having that markup are saving in my sales invoice but when saving it in setting custom fields the lines i typed disappears.

Settings (Past code manual and save and the code disappear)

Invoice ( Past code manual and save) show normal on printing

Print preview

1 Like

@aymanjou, don’t use <p> tag. Manager will sanitize HTML by removing certain tags. I guess <p> tag is harmless and will be added as allowed. In the mean time, you can replace <p> tag for <div> which will do pretty much the same.

@lubos Thank you worked perfect :grin:

HTML in Custom Fields? I am having trouble using HTML in Custom Fields. It will allow me to edit once I create an Estimate. But it will not allow me to edit inside the original Custom Field screen. This is causing me to have to do a lot of copy and paste to duplicate the same info from one estimate to the next. Does HTML work when creating a Custom Field or am I doing something wrong? Thank you!

@ILoveMovingUSA, could you show some screenshots demonstrating the issue?

before updating to latest version it was fine- after updating it the &nbsp command dont work.
Following is the screen shot of the command with the output

i want the authorised signatory which is present inside the box to be displayed at the bottom end of the table as shown below.

put two divs inside the containing div. put one at the top, the other at the bottom.

this should give you the desired effect:

<div style="text-align:center;border:1px solid black;width:100%">*** THIS IS COMPUTER GENERATED ***</div>
<div style="position:relative;text-align:center;border:1px solid black; float:right; width:200px; height:75px; ">
  <div style="position: absolute; top: 0; right:0; left:0;"><b>for Covai Computers</b></div>
  <div style="position: absolute; bottom: 0;right:0; left:0;"><i>authorised signature</i>
  </div>
</div>

BTW, html/styles is not my area, and I’ve just hacked this together. Perhaps someone will come up with a better solution.

In manager it will appear off the page but it should print ok.

on the page:

1 Like

It worked :slight_smile:Thank you dude

I have figured out some of my problem. But what I really need to know is if you can provide a list of html attributes that can or can not be used with manager? Thank you in advance for your timely reply!

A bit confuse, is the attachments that lubos mentioned is the folder features that can attach files or did he meant by cache that stored in Manager after loaded from internet source?

If its latter then there is no problem if the computer are not connected to internet for the image to be stay in will be create invoices?

This topic has nothing to do with folders, which did not yet exist when it was written. I am closing the topic because it is out of date.