ZATCA extension: BR-KSA-08 seller identification warning and Simulation endpoint question

Hello,

I completed ZATCA onboarding in the Simulation environment using the ZATCA e-Invoice extension, version v26.07.02.0001. The extension confirmed that the PCSID was obtained and saved.

I then tested a Standard B2B invoice using the “Fatoora Samples LTD” customer. The latest compliance response shows:

  • HTTP status: 202 — Accepted

  • Clearance status: CLEARED

  • XSD validation: PASS

  • No error messages

  • Warning: BR-KSA-08 — Seller identification

The generated seller identification is:

<cac:PartyIdentification>
    <cbc:ID schemeID="TIN">3124642249</cbc:ID>
</cac:PartyIdentification>

The warning lists accepted seller schemes such as CRN, MOM, MLS, SAG, OTH, and 700, but does not include TIN.

My company’s commercial registration documents identify 7040204393 as its Unified National Number. Please confirm whether the appropriate seller identification should be:

<cac:PartyIdentification>
    <cbc:ID schemeID="700">7040204393</cbc:ID>
</cac:PartyIdentification>

After onboarding, opening the extension from Business Details displays a Business Information page that permits address edits but does not expose the identification scheme or identification number.

I also noticed that the compliance response uses this endpoint:

https://gw-fatoora.zatca.gov.sa/e-invoicing/developer-portal/compliance/invoices

Although I configured Simulation, this response points to the developer-portal endpoint. Is this expected for the Compliance Check button, or does it indicate an environment configuration issue?

Could someone clarify:

  1. How can I update the seller identification without resetting the completed onboarding?

  2. Is a fix needed to prevent an unsupported seller scheme from being generated?

  3. Is the developer-portal compliance endpoint expected when Simulation is selected, and does Invoice Clearance use a separate Simulation endpoint?

I can provide screenshots and the relevant XML and response details, excluding credentials and certificate secrets.

Thank you.

That should be CRN

<cac:PartyIdentification>
    <cbc:ID schemeID="CRN">7040204393</cbc:ID>
</cac:PartyIdentification>

Make sure you select the correct schemeID during the onboarding setup.


ZATCA does not provide an endpoint for e-invoice validation. Using the developer portal to test invoices can be tricky, but it helps reduce errors when transmitting data.


Reset the business details and redo the onboarding with the proper data.

Hi @Mabaega,

Thank you for clarifying. I’ll use CRN with 7040204393 for the seller identification.

However, I cannot find a Reset Business Details or Reset Onboarding option. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the extension in the same Manager business file, but it retains the existing Simulation setup instead of reopening the onboarding wizard.

Could you please explain how to reset the saved integration details and restart onboarding so I can correct the identification scheme? If specific saved fields need clearing, please identify exactly which ones and how to clear them safely.

Thank you.

Settings - Business Details

Thanks for the support. The issue has been fixed now.